B14F3 - Overcurrent Detected In Cushion Peltier
B14F3 Possible Causes
- Faulty Seat Climate Control Controller
- Seat Climate Control Controller harness is open or shorted
- Seat Climate Control Controller circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Seat climate Control ECU
How is the B14F3 code repair?Start by checking the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector's pins.
What is the cost to diagnose the B14F3 code
Labor: 1.0The cost to diagnose the B14F3 code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary widely across the country, and even within the same city. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
How much do you know about cars?
Take the AutoCodes.com automotive tests and turbo-charge your car repair knowledge
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
B14F3 MeaningThe Seat climate Control ECU stops outputs to the Seat Climate Control Controller if a short, etc. in the Seat Climate Control Controller, wire harness or ECU interior circuit causes overcurrent.
More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the B14F3 code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals