B14F2 TOYOTA Possible Causes
- Faulty Seat Heater Temperature Sensor
- Seat Heater Temperature Sensor harness is open or shorted
- Seat Heater Temperature Sensor circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Front Seat Cushion Heater
- Faulty Seat climate Control ECU
How do I fix code B14F2 TOYOTA
Check the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector's pins.
Cost of diagnosing the B14F2 TOYOTA code
Labor: 1.0The cost of diagnosing the B14F2 TOYOTA code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary widely across the country, and even within the same city. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
B14F2 TOYOTA Possible Symptoms
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
B14F2 TOYOTA MeaningOutputs to the Temperature Sensor of the Front Seat Cushion Heater stop if one of the following occurs: 1) the Temperature Sensor is open or shorted; or 2) the Temperature Sensor is damaged and its output value does not change.
B14F2 TOYOTA More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the B14F2 TOYOTA code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals