B14F2 LEXUS Code - Seat Heater Temperature Sensor Malfunction
|B14F2 LEXUS code possible causes
- Faulty Seat Heater Temperature Sensor
- Seat Heater Temperature Sensor harness is open or shorted
- Seat Heater Temperature Sensor circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Front Seat Cushion Heater
- Faulty Seat climate Control ECU
|How is the B14F2 LEXUS code repair?Start by checking the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector's pins.
|What is the cost to diagnose the B14F2 LEXUS code
Labor: 1.0The cost to diagnose the B14F2 LEXUS code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair's diagnosis time and labor rates vary by location, vehicle's make and model, and even your engine type. Most auto repair shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
|What are B14F2 LEXUS code possible symptoms?
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
|What is B14F2 LEXUS code meaning?Outputs to the Temperature Sensor of the Front Seat Cushion Heater stop if one of the following occurs: 1) the Temperature Sensor is open or shorted; or 2) the Temperature Sensor is damaged and its output value does not change.
|Need more information with the B14F2 LEXUS code?Need more information on how to fix the B14F2 LEXUS code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals