B14F0 TOYOTA - Cushion Peltier Temperature Sensor Malfunction
B14F0 TOYOTA Possible Causes
- Faulty Cushion Peltier Temperature Sensor
- Cushion Peltier Temperature Sensor harness is open or shorted
- Cushion Peltier Temperature Sensor circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Seat Climate Control Controller
- Faulty Seat climate Control ECU
How do I fix code B14F0 TOYOTA
Check the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector's pins.
Cost of diagnosing the B14F0 TOYOTA code
Labor: 1.0The cost of diagnosing the B14F0 TOYOTA code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary widely across the country, and even within the same city. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
B14F0 TOYOTA Possible Symptoms
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
B14F0 TOYOTA MeaningOutputs from the Seat Climate Control Controller stop if one of the following occurs: 1) the temperature sensor of the Seat Climate Control Controller is open or shorted; or 2) the temperature sensor is damaged and its output value does not change
B14F0 TOYOTA More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the B14F0 TOYOTA code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals