B14ED Possible Causes
- Faulty Humidity Sensor
- Humidity Sensor harness is open or shorted
- Humidity Sensor circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Air Condition (A/C) Control Panel
How do I fix code B14EDCheck the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector's pins.
Cost of diagnosing the B14ED code
Labor: 1.0The cost of diagnosing the B14ED code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary widely across the country, and even within the same city. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
B14ED MeaningThe Air Condition (A/C) Control Panel monitors the Humidity Sensor. The A/C Control Panel sets the OBDII code when the Humidity Sensor is not to factory specifications.
B14ED More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the B14ED code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals
Information for specific makes
- B14ED SUBARU Humidity Sensor Circuit Short