B14E9 SUBARU - Intake Door Actuator Potentiometer Circuit Wire Break
B14E9 SUBARU Possible Causes
- Faulty Intake Door Actuator Potentiometer
- Intake Door Actuator Potentiometer harness is open or shorted
- Intake Door Actuator Potentiometer circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Air Condition (A/C) Control Panel
How is the B14E9 SUBARU code repair?Start by checking the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector's pins.
What is the cost to diagnose the B14E9 SUBARU code
Labor: 1.0The cost to diagnose the B14E9 SUBARU code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary widely across the country, and even within the same city. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
How much do you know about cars?
Take the AutoCodes.com automotive tests and turbo-charge your car repair knowledge
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
B14E9 SUBARU MeaningThe Air Condition (A/C) Control Panel monitors the Intake Door Actuator Potentiometer. The A/C Control Panel sets the OBDII code when the Intake Door Actuator Potentiometer is not to factory specifications.
More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the B14E9 SUBARU code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals