B14E6 - Mode Door Actuator Stepping Motor Circuit Short-Circuit
B14E6 Possible Causes
- Faulty Mode Door Actuator Stepping Motor
- Mode Door Actuator Stepping Motor harness is open or shorted
- Mode Door Actuator Stepping Motor circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Air Condition (A/C) Control Panel
How is the B14E6 code repair?Start by checking the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector's pins.
What is the cost to diagnose the B14E6 code
Labor: 1.0The cost to diagnose the B14E6 code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary widely across the country, and even within the same city. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
How much do you know about cars?
Take the AutoCodes.com automotive tests and turbo-charge your car repair knowledge
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
B14E6 MeaningThe Air Condition (A/C) Control Panel monitors the Mode Door Actuator Stepping Motor. The A/C Control Panel sets the OBDII code when the Mode Door Actuator Stepping Motor is not to factory specifications.
More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the B14E6 code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals
Information for specific makes
- B14E6 SUBARU Mode Door Actuator Stepping Motor Circuit Short-Circuit