B14E6 Possible Causes
- Faulty Mode Door Actuator Stepping Motor
- Mode Door Actuator Stepping Motor harness is open or shorted
- Mode Door Actuator Stepping Motor circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Air Condition (A/C) Control Panel
How do I fix code B14E6
Check the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector's pins.
Cost of diagnosing the B14E6 code
Labor: 1.0The cost of diagnosing the B14E6 code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary widely across the country, and even within the same city. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
B14E6 Possible Symptoms
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
B14E6 MeaningThe Air Condition (A/C) Control Panel monitors the Mode Door Actuator Stepping Motor. The A/C Control Panel sets the OBDII code when the Mode Door Actuator Stepping Motor is not to factory specifications.
B14E6 More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the B14E6 code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals
B14E6 Information for specific makes
- B14E6 SUBARU Mode Door Actuator Stepping Motor Circuit Short-Circuit