B14E6 Code - Mode Door Actuator Stepping Motor Circuit Short-Circuit
|B14E6 code possible causes
- Faulty Mode Door Actuator Stepping Motor
- Mode Door Actuator Stepping Motor harness is open or shorted
- Mode Door Actuator Stepping Motor circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Air Condition (A/C) Control Panel
|How is the B14E6 code repair?Start by checking the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector's pins.
|What is the cost to diagnose the B14E6 code
Labor: 1.0The cost to diagnose the B14E6 code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair's diagnosis time and labor rates vary by location, vehicle's make and model, and even your engine type. Most auto repair shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
|What are B14E6 code possible symptoms?
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
|What is B14E6 code meaning?The Air Condition (A/C) Control Panel monitors the Mode Door Actuator Stepping Motor. The A/C Control Panel sets the OBDII code when the Mode Door Actuator Stepping Motor is not to factory specifications.
|Need more information with the B14E6 code?Need more information on how to fix the B14E6 code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals
|B14E6 code information for specific makes
- B14E6 SUBARU Mode Door Actuator Stepping Motor Circuit Short-Circuit