B14E5 SUBARU - Mode Door Actuator Stepping Motor Circuit Wire Break
B14E5 SUBARU Possible Causes
- Faulty Mode Door Actuator Stepping Motor
- Mode Door Actuator Stepping Motor harness is open or shorted
- Mode Door Actuator Stepping Motor circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Air Condition (A/C) Control Panel
How is the B14E5 SUBARU code repair?Start by checking the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector's pins.
What is the cost to diagnose the B14E5 SUBARU code
Labor: 1.0The cost to diagnose the B14E5 SUBARU code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary widely across the country, and even within the same city. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
B14E5 SUBARU MeaningThe Air Condition (A/C) Control Panel monitors the Mode Door Actuator Stepping Motor. The A/C Control Panel sets the OBDII code when the Mode Door Actuator Stepping Motor is not to factory specifications.
More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the B14E5 SUBARU code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals