B14BE MERCURY - Driver Seat Back Blower Circuit Short To Ground
B14BE MERCURY Possible Causes
- Faulty Driver Seat Back Blower
- Driver Seat Back Blower harness is open or shorted
- Driver Seat Back Blower circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Seat Control Module E (SCME)
How do I fix code B14BE MERCURY?Check the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector's pins.
Cost of diagnosing the B14BE MERCURY code
Labor: 1.0The cost of diagnosing the B14BE MERCURY code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary widely across the country, and even within the same city. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
B14BE MERCURY MeaningThe Seat Control Module E (SCME) monitors the Driver Seat Back Blower. The SCME sets the OBDII code when the Driver Seat Back Blower is not to factory specifications.
B14BE MERCURY More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the B14BE MERCURY code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals