B14BE FORD - Driver Seat Back Blower Circuit Short To Ground
B14BE FORD Possible Causes
- Faulty Driver Seat Back Blower
- Driver Seat Back Blower harness is open or shorted
- Driver Seat Back Blower circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Seat Control Module E (SCME)
How is the B14BE FORD code repair?Start by checking the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector's pins.
What is the cost to diagnose the B14BE FORD code
Labor: 1.0The cost to diagnose the B14BE FORD code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary widely across the country, and even within the same city. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
B14BE FORD MeaningThe Seat Control Module E (SCME) monitors the Driver Seat Back Blower. The SCME sets the OBDII code when the Driver Seat Back Blower is not to factory specifications.
More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the B14BE FORD code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals