B14B2 SUBARU - Driver Seat Heater Thermistor Circuit Short Circuit
B14B2 SUBARU Possible Causes
- Faulty Driver Seat Heater Module
- Driver Seat Heater Module harness is open or shorted
- Driver Seat Heater Module circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Air Condition (A/C) Control Module
How do I fix code B14B2 SUBARUCheck the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector's pins.
Cost of diagnosing the B14B2 SUBARU code
Labor: 1.0The cost of diagnosing the B14B2 SUBARU code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary widely across the country, and even within the same city. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
B14B2 SUBARU MeaningThe Air Condition (A/C) Control Module monitors the Driver Seat Heater Thermistor. The A/C Control Module sets the OBDII code when the Driver Seat Heater Thermistor is not to factory specifications.
B14B2 SUBARU More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the B14B2 SUBARU code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals