B14B1 SCION - Driver Seat Heater Thermistor Circuit Open
B14B1 SCION Possible Causes
- Faulty Driver Seat Heater Module
- Driver Seat Heater Module harness is open or shorted
- Driver Seat Heater Module circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Air Condition (A/C) Control Module
How is the B14B1 SCION code repair?Start by checking the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector's pins.
What is the cost to diagnose the B14B1 SCION code
Labor: 1.0The cost to diagnose the B14B1 SCION code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary widely across the country, and even within the same city. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
B14B1 SCION MeaningThe Air Condition (A/C) Control Module monitors the Driver Seat Heater Thermistor. The A/C Control Module sets the OBDII code when the Driver Seat Heater Thermistor is not to factory specifications.
More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the B14B1 SCION code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals