B14A7 SUBARU - Variable Solenoid Valve Circuit
B14A7 SUBARU Possible Causes
- Faulty Variable Solenoid Valve
- Variable Solenoid Valve harness is open or shorted
- Variable Solenoid Valve circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Air Condition (A/C) Control Module
How is the B14A7 SUBARU code repair?Start by checking the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector's pins.
What is the cost to diagnose the B14A7 SUBARU code
Labor: 1.0The cost to diagnose the B14A7 SUBARU code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary widely across the country, and even within the same city. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
B14A7 SUBARU MeaningThe Air Condition (A/C) Control Module monitors the Sunload Sensor. The A/C Control Module sets the OBDII code when the Sunload Sensor is not to factory specifications.
More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the B14A7 SUBARU code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals