B14A7 SUBARU Possible Causes
- Faulty Variable Solenoid Valve
- Variable Solenoid Valve harness is open or shorted
- Variable Solenoid Valve circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Air Condition (A/C) Control Module
First diagnose B14A7 SUBARU code
Check the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded terminals.
Cost of diagnosing the B14A7 SUBARU code
Labor: 1.0The cost of diagnosing the B14A7 SUBARU code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary widely across the country, and even within the same city. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
B14A7 SUBARU Possible Symptoms
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
B14A7 SUBARU MeaningThe Air Condition (A/C) Control Module monitors the Sunload Sensor. The A/C Control Module sets the OBDII code when the Sunload Sensor is not to factory specifications.
B14A7 SUBARU More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the B14A7 SUBARU code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals