B14A6 Possible Causes
- Faulty Refrigerant Flow Sensor
- Refrigerant Flow Sensor harness is open or shorted
- Refrigerant Flow Sensor circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Air Condition (A/C) Control Module
How do I fix code B14A6
Check the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector's pins.
Cost of diagnosing the B14A6 code
Labor: 1.0The cost of diagnosing the B14A6 code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary widely across the country, and even within the same city. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
B14A6 Possible Symptoms
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
B14A6 MeaningThe Air Condition (A/C) Control Module monitors the Refrigerant Flow Sensor. The A/C Control Module sets the OBDII code when the Refrigerant Flow Sensor is not to factory specifications.
B14A6 More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the B14A6 code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals