B14A5 - Refrigerant Flow Sensor Circuit Open
B14A5 Possible Causes
- Faulty Refrigerant Flow Sensor
- Refrigerant Flow Sensor harness is open or shorted
- Refrigerant Flow Sensor circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Air Condition (A/C) Control Module
How is the B14A5 code repair?Start by checking the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector's pins.
What is the cost to diagnose the B14A5 code
Labor: 1.0The cost to diagnose the B14A5 code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary widely across the country, and even within the same city. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
B14A5 MeaningThe Air Condition (A/C) Control Module monitors the Refrigerant Flow Sensor. The A/C Control Module sets the OBDII code when the Refrigerant Flow Sensor is not to factory specifications.
More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the B14A5 code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals