B14A4 SCION - Refrigerant Pressure Sensor Circuit Short Circuit
B14A4 SCION Possible Causes
- Faulty Refrigerant Pressure Sensor
- Refrigerant Pressure Sensor harness is open or shorted
- Refrigerant Pressure Sensor circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Air Condition (A/C) Control Module
How do I fix code B14A4 SCION
Check the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector's pins.
Cost of diagnosing the B14A4 SCION code
Labor: 1.0The cost of diagnosing the B14A4 SCION code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary widely across the country, and even within the same city. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
B14A4 SCION Possible Symptoms
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
B14A4 SCION MeaningThe Air Condition (A/C) Control Module monitors the Refrigerant Pressure Sensor. The A/C Control Module sets the OBDII code when the Refrigerant Pressure Sensor is not to factory specifications.
B14A4 SCION More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the B14A4 SCION code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals