B1481 - Wiper Washer Fluid Level Sensor Circuit Short To Battery
B1481 Possible Causes
- Faulty Wiper Washer Fluid Level Sensor
- Wiper Washer Fluid Level Sensor harness is open or shorted
- Wiper Washer Fluid Level Sensor circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Body Control Module (BCM)
How is the B1481 code repair?Start by checking the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector's pins.
What is the cost to diagnose the B1481 code
Labor: 1.0The cost to diagnose the B1481 code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary widely across the country, and even within the same city. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
B1481 MeaningThe Body Control Module (BCM) monitors the Wiper Washer Fluid Level Sensor. The BCM sets the OBDII code when the Wiper Washer Fluid Level Sensor is not to factory specifications.
More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the B1481 code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals