B1477 Code - Wiper Hi/Low Circuit Motor Short To Ground
|B1477 code possible causes
- Faulty Wiper Hi/Low Circuit Motor
- Wiper Hi/Low Circuit Motor harness is open or shorted
- Wiper Hi/Low Circuit Motor circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Body Control Module (BCM)
|How is the B1477 code repair?Start by checking the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector's pins.
|What is the cost to diagnose the B1477 code
Labor: 1.0The cost to diagnose the B1477 code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair's diagnosis time and labor rates vary by location, vehicle's make and model, and even your engine type. Most auto repair shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
|What are B1477 code possible symptoms?
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
|What is B1477 code meaning?The Body Control Module (BCM) monitors the Wiper Hi/Low Circuit Motor. The BCM sets the OBDII code when the Wiper Hi/Low Circuit Motor is not to factory specifications.
|Need more information with the B1477 code?Need more information on how to fix the B1477 code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals
|B1477 code information for specific makes
- B1477 CHRYSLER Channel 5 Audio Speaker Output Circuit Open
- B1477 DODGE Channel 5 Audio Speaker Output Circuit Open
- B1477 HYUNDAI Passenger Curtain Airbag Resistance Too High
- B1477 JEEP Channel 5 Audio Speaker Output Circuit Open
- B1477 KIA Passenger Curtain Airbag Resistance Too High
- B1477 LEXUS A/C Inverter Low Voltage Power Resource System Malfunction
- B1477 RAM Channel 5 Audio Speaker Output Circuit Open
- B1477 TOYOTA A/C Inverter Low Voltage Power Resource System Malfunction