B1477 - Wiper Hi/Low Circuit Motor Short To Ground
B1477 Possible Causes
- Faulty Wiper Hi/Low Circuit Motor
- Wiper Hi/Low Circuit Motor harness is open or shorted
- Wiper Hi/Low Circuit Motor circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Body Control Module (BCM)
How is the B1477 code repair?Start by checking the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector's pins.
What is the cost to diagnose the B1477 code
Labor: 1.0The cost to diagnose the B1477 code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary widely across the country, and even within the same city. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
How much do you know about cars?
Take the AutoCodes.com automotive tests and turbo-charge your car repair knowledge
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
B1477 MeaningThe Body Control Module (BCM) monitors the Wiper Hi/Low Circuit Motor. The BCM sets the OBDII code when the Wiper Hi/Low Circuit Motor is not to factory specifications.
More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the B1477 code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals
Information for specific makes
- B1477 CHRYSLER Channel 5 Audio Speaker Output Circuit Open
- B1477 DODGE Channel 5 Audio Speaker Output Circuit Open
- B1477 HYUNDAI Passenger Curtain Airbag Resistance Too High
- B1477 JEEP Channel 5 Audio Speaker Output Circuit Open
- B1477 KIA Passenger Curtain Airbag Resistance Too High
- B1477 LEXUS A/C Inverter Low Voltage Power Resource System Malfunction
- B1477 RAM Channel 5 Audio Speaker Output Circuit Open
- B1477 TOYOTA A/C Inverter Low Voltage Power Resource System Malfunction