B1476 - Wiper High Speed Circuit Motor Failure
B1476 Possible Causes
- Faulty Wiper High Speed Switch
- Wiper High Speed Switch harness is open or shorted
- Wiper High Speed Switch circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Body Control Module (BCM)
How is the B1476 code repair?Start by checking the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector's pins.
What is the cost to diagnose the B1476 code
Labor: 1.0The cost to diagnose the B1476 code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair's diagnosis time and labor rates vary by location, vehicle's make and model, and even your engine type. Most auto repair shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
How much do you know about cars?
Take the AutoCodes.com automotive tests and turbo-charge your car repair knowledge
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
B1476 MeaningThe Body Control Module (BCM) monitors the Wiper High Speed Switch. The BCM sets the OBDII code when the Wiper High Speed Switch is not to factory specifications.
More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the B1476 code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals
Information for specific makes
- B1476 CHRYSLER Channel 5 Audio Speaker Output Circuit High
- B1476 DODGE Channel 5 Audio Speaker Output Circuit High
- B1476 HYUNDAI Driver Curtain Airbag Circuit Short To Battery
- B1476 JEEP Channel 5 Audio Speaker Output Circuit High
- B1476 KIA Driver Curtain Airbag Circuit Short To Battery
- B1476 LEXUS A/C Inverter Load System Malfunction
- B1476 RAM Channel 5 Audio Speaker Output Circuit High
- B1476 TOYOTA A/C Inverter Load System Malfunction