B1475 Code - Accessory Delay Relay Contact Short To Battery
|B1475 code possible causes
- Faulty Accessory Delay Relay
- Accessory Delay Relay harness is open or shorted
- Accessory Delay Relay circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Body Control Module (BCM)
|How is the B1475 code repair?Start by checking the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector's pins.
|What is the cost to diagnose the B1475 code
Labor: 1.0The cost to diagnose the B1475 code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair's diagnosis time and labor rates vary by location, vehicle's make and model, and even your engine type. Most auto repair shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
|What are B1475 code possible symptoms?
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
|What is B1475 code meaning?The Body Control Module (BCM) monitors the Accessory Delay Relay. The BCM sets the OBDII code when the Accessory Delay Relay is not to factory specifications.
|Need more information with the B1475 code?Need more information on how to fix the B1475 code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals
|B1475 code information for specific makes
- B1475 CHRYSLER Channel 5 Audio Speaker Output Circuit Low
- B1475 DODGE Channel 5 Audio Speaker Output Circuit Low
- B1475 HYUNDAI Driver Curtain Airbag Circuit Short To Ground
- B1475 JEEP Channel 5 Audio Speaker Output Circuit Low
- B1475 KIA Driver Curtain Airbag Circuit Short To Ground
- B1475 LEXUS A/C Inverter Cooling/Heating System Malfunction
- B1475 RAM Channel 5 Audio Speaker Output Circuit Low
- B1475 TOYOTA A/C Inverter Cooling/Heating System Malfunction