B1475 - Accessory Delay Relay Contact Short To Battery
B1475 Possible Causes
- Faulty Accessory Delay Relay
- Accessory Delay Relay harness is open or shorted
- Accessory Delay Relay circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Body Control Module (BCM)
How is the B1475 code repair?Start by checking the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector's pins.
What is the cost to diagnose the B1475 code
Labor: 1.0The cost to diagnose the B1475 code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary widely across the country, and even within the same city. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
How much do you know about cars?
Take the AutoCodes.com automotive tests and turbo-charge your car repair knowledge
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
B1475 MeaningThe Body Control Module (BCM) monitors the Accessory Delay Relay. The BCM sets the OBDII code when the Accessory Delay Relay is not to factory specifications.
More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the B1475 code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals
Information for specific makes
- B1475 CHRYSLER Channel 5 Audio Speaker Output Circuit Low
- B1475 DODGE Channel 5 Audio Speaker Output Circuit Low
- B1475 HYUNDAI Driver Curtain Airbag Circuit Short To Ground
- B1475 JEEP Channel 5 Audio Speaker Output Circuit Low
- B1475 KIA Driver Curtain Airbag Circuit Short To Ground
- B1475 LEXUS A/C Inverter Cooling/Heating System Malfunction
- B1475 RAM Channel 5 Audio Speaker Output Circuit Low
- B1475 TOYOTA A/C Inverter Cooling/Heating System Malfunction