B1473 LEXUS - A/C Inverter Start-Up Signal System Malfunction
B1473 LEXUS Possible Causes
- Faulty A/C Inverter (w/Converter Inverter Assembly)
- A/C Inverter (w/Converter Inverter Assembly) harness is open or shorted
- A/C Inverter (w/Converter Inverter Assembly) circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Hybrid Control ECU
How is the B1473 LEXUS code repair?Start by checking the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector's pins.
What is the cost to diagnose the B1473 LEXUS code
Labor: 1.0The cost to diagnose the B1473 LEXUS code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary widely across the country, and even within the same city. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
B1473 LEXUS MeaningThe inverter activation signal is sent to the A/C Inverter Assembly from the Hybrid Control ECU. The compressor control is stopped and the Diagnostic Trouble Code (DTC) is output if there is an open or short in the signal circuit. The OBDII code set when am open or short in A/C inverter start–up signal system.
More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the B1473 LEXUS code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals