B1471 - Lamp Headlamp Input Circuit Open
B1471 Possible Causes
- Faulty Lamp Headlamp
- Lamp Headlamp harness is open or shorted
- Lamp Headlamp circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Body Control Module (BCM)
How do I fix code B1471?Check the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector's pins.
Cost of diagnosing the B1471 code
Labor: 1.0The cost of diagnosing the B1471 code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary widely across the country, and even within the same city. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
B1471 MeaningThe Body Control Module (BCM) monitors the Lamp Headlamp. The BCM sets the OBDII code when the Lamp Headlamp is not to factory specifications.
B1471 More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the B1471 code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals
Information for specific makes
- B1471 CHRYSLER Channel 4 Audio Speaker Output Circuit High
- B1471 DODGE Channel 4 Audio Speaker Output Circuit High
- B1471 JEEP Channel 4 Audio Speaker Output Circuit High
- B1471 LEXUS A/C Inverter High Voltage Power Resource System Malfunction
- B1471 RAM Channel 4 Audio Speaker Output Circuit High
- B1471 TOYOTA A/C Inverter High Voltage Power Resource System Malfunction