B1467 Possible Causes
- Faulty Wiper Hi/Low Switch
- Wiper Hi/Low Switch harness is open or shorted
- Wiper Hi/Low Switch circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Body Control Module (BCM)
First diagnose B1467 code
Check the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded terminals.
Cost of diagnosing the B1467 code
Labor: 1.0The cost of diagnosing the B1467 code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary widely across the country, and even within the same city. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
B1467 Possible Symptoms
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
B1467 MeaningThe Body Control Module (BCM) monitors the Wiper Hi/Low Switch. The BCM sets the OBDII code when the Wiper Hi/Low Switch is not to factory specifications.
B1467 More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the B1467 code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals