B1465 - Wiper Brake/Run Relay Circuit Open
B1465 Possible Causes
- Faulty Wiper Brake/Run Relay
- Wiper Brake/Run Relay harness is open or shorted
- Wiper Brake/Run Relay circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Body Control Module (BCM)
How is the B1465 code repair?Start by checking the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector's pins.
What is the cost to diagnose the B1465 code
Labor: 1.0The cost to diagnose the B1465 code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary widely across the country, and even within the same city. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
B1465 MeaningThe Body Control Module (BCM) monitors the Wiper Brake/Run Relay. The BCM sets the OBDII code when the Wiper Brake/Run Relay is not to factory specifications.
More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the B1465 code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals