B1459 Code - Wiper Washer Pump Motor Relay Coil Circuit Open
|B1459 code possible causes
- Faulty Wiper Washer Pump Motor Relay
- Wiper Washer Pump Motor Relay harness is open or shorted
- Wiper Washer Pump Motor Relay circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Body Control Module (BCM)
|How is the B1459 code repair?Start by checking the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector's pins.
|What is the cost to diagnose the B1459 code
Labor: 1.0The cost to diagnose the B1459 code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair's diagnosis time and labor rates vary by location, vehicle's make and model, and even your engine type. Most auto repair shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
|What are B1459 code possible symptoms?
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
|What is B1459 code meaning?The Body Control Module (BCM) monitors the Wiper Washer Pump Motor Relay. The BCM sets the OBDII code when the Wiper Washer Pump Motor Relay is not to factory specifications.
|Need more information with the B1459 code?Need more information on how to fix the B1459 code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals