B1459 Possible Causes
- Faulty Wiper Washer Pump Motor Relay
- Wiper Washer Pump Motor Relay harness is open or shorted
- Wiper Washer Pump Motor Relay circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Body Control Module (BCM)
How do I fix code B1459
Check the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector's pins.
Cost of diagnosing the B1459 code
Labor: 1.0The cost of diagnosing the B1459 code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary widely across the country, and even within the same city. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
B1459 Possible Symptoms
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
B1459 MeaningThe Body Control Module (BCM) monitors the Wiper Washer Pump Motor Relay. The BCM sets the OBDII code when the Wiper Washer Pump Motor Relay is not to factory specifications.
B1459 More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the B1459 code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals