B1458 - Wiper Washer Pump Motor Relay Circuit Failure
B1458 Possible Causes
- Faulty Wiper Washer Pump Motor Relay
- Wiper Washer Pump Motor Relay harness is open or shorted
- Wiper Washer Pump Motor Relay circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Body Control Module (BCM)
How is the B1458 code repair?Start by checking the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector's pins.
What is the cost to diagnose the B1458 code
Labor: 1.0The cost to diagnose the B1458 code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary widely across the country, and even within the same city. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
How much do you know about cars?
Take the AutoCodes.com automotive tests and turbo-charge your car repair knowledge
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
B1458 MeaningThe Body Control Module (BCM) monitors the Wiper Washer Pump Motor Relay. The BCM sets the OBDII code when the Wiper Washer Pump Motor Relay is not to factory specifications.
More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the B1458 code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals