B1457 - Wiper Washer Fluid Lamp Circuit Short To Ground
B1457 Possible Causes
- Faulty Wiper Washer Fluid Lamp
- Wiper Washer Fluid Lamp harness is open or shorted
- Wiper Washer Fluid Lamp circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Body Control Module (BCM)
How is the B1457 code repair?Start by checking the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector's pins.
What is the cost to diagnose the B1457 code
Labor: 1.0The cost to diagnose the B1457 code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary widely across the country, and even within the same city. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
B1457 MeaningThe Body Control Module (BCM) monitors the Wiper Washer Fluid Lamp. The BCM sets the OBDII code when the Wiper Washer Fluid Lamp is not to factory specifications.
More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the B1457 code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals