B1454 Possible Causes
- Faulty Wiper Washer Fluid Lamp
- Wiper Washer Fluid Lamp harness is open or shorted
- Wiper Washer Fluid Lamp circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Body Control Module (BCM)
How do I fix code B1454
Check the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector's pins.
Cost of diagnosing the B1454 code
Labor: 1.0The cost of diagnosing the B1454 code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary widely across the country, and even within the same city. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
B1454 Possible Symptoms
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
B1454 MeaningThe Body Control Module (BCM) monitors the Wiper Washer Fluid Lamp. The BCM sets the OBDII code when the Wiper Washer Fluid Lamp is not to factory specifications.
B1454 More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the B1454 code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals