B1450 Possible Causes
- Faulty Wiper Wash/Delay Switch
- Wiper Wash/Delay Switch harness is open or shorted
- Wiper Wash/Delay Switch circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Body Control Module (BCM)
How do I fix code B1450
Check the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector's pins.
Cost of diagnosing the B1450 code
Labor: 1.0The cost of diagnosing the B1450 code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary widely across the country, and even within the same city. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
B1450 Possible Symptoms
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
B1450 MeaningThe Body Control Module (BCM) monitors the Wiper Wash/Delay Switch. The BCM sets the OBDII code when the Wiper Wash/Delay Switch is not to factory specifications.
B1450 More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the B1450 code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals