B1443 SCION Possible Causes
- Faulty Air Outlet Damper Control Servomotor
- Air Outlet Damper Control Servomotor harness is open or shorted
- Air Outlet Damper Control Servomotor circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty A/C Control Assembly
How do I fix code B1443 SCIONCheck the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector's pins.
Cost of diagnosing the B1443 SCION code
Labor: 1.0The cost of diagnosing the B1443 SCION code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary widely across the country, and even within the same city. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
B1443 SCION MeaningThis circuit turns the servomotor and changes each mode damper position by the signals from the A/C Control Assembly. When the AUTO switch is on, the A/C control assembly changes the mode automatically between (FACE), (BI-LEVEL) and (FOOT) according to the temperature setting.
B1443 SCION More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the B1443 SCION code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals