B1439 Possible Causes
- Faulty Wiper Mode Select Switch
- Wiper Mode Select Switch harness is open or shorted
- Wiper Mode Select Switch circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Body Control Module (BCM)
How do I fix code B1439
Check the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector's pins.
Cost of diagnosing the B1439 code
Labor: 1.0The cost of diagnosing the B1439 code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary widely across the country, and even within the same city. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
B1439 Possible Symptoms
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
B1439 MeaningThe Body Control Module (BCM) monitors the Wiper Mode Select Switch. The BCM sets the OBDII code when the Wiper Mode Select Switch is not to factory specifications.
B1439 More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the B1439 code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals