B1434 Code - Wiper Hi/Low Speed Relay Coil Circuit Failure
|B1434 code possible causes
- Faulty Wiper Hi/Low Speed Relay Coil
- Wiper Hi/Low Speed Relay Coil harness is open or shorted
- Wiper Hi/Low Speed Relay Coil circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Body Control Module (BCM)
|How is the B1434 code repair?Start by checking the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector's pins.
|What is the cost to diagnose the B1434 code
Labor: 1.0The cost to diagnose the B1434 code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair's diagnosis time and labor rates vary by location, vehicle's make and model, and even your engine type. Most auto repair shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
|What are B1434 code possible symptoms?
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
|What is B1434 code meaning?The Body Control Module (BCM) monitors the Wiper Hi/Low Speed Relay Coil. The BCM sets the OBDII code when the Wiper Hi/Low Speed Relay Coil is not to factory specifications.
|Need more information with the B1434 code?Need more information on how to fix the B1434 code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals