B1433 Code - Right Seat Belt Pre-Tensioner 2 Circuit
|B1433 code possible causes
- Faulty Right Seat Belt Pre-Tensioner 2
- Right Seat Belt Pre-Tensioner 2 harness is open or shorted
- Right Seat Belt Pre-Tensioner 2 circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Air Bag Diagnosis Sensor Unit
|How is the B1433 code repair?Start by checking the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector's pins.
|What is the cost to diagnose the B1433 code
Labor: 1.0The cost to diagnose the B1433 code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair's diagnosis time and labor rates vary by location, vehicle's make and model, and even your engine type. Most auto repair shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
|What are B1433 code possible symptoms?
- Air Bag Warning Light ON
|What is B1433 code meaning?The Right Seat Belt Pre-Tensioner is wired to the Air Bag Diagnosis Sensor Unit. The Air Bag Diagnosis Sensor Unit will monitor for opens and shorts in detected lines to the Right Seat Belt Pre-Tensioner.
|Need more information with the B1433 code?Need more information on how to fix the B1433 code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals
|B1433 code information for specific makes
- B1433 BUICK Ignition Switched Power Relay 2 Circuit
- B1433 CADILLAC Ignition Switched Power Relay 2 Circuit
- B1433 CHEVROLET Ignition Switched Power Relay 2 Circuit
- B1433 FORD Forward Looking Sensor Horizontal Alignment Missing Calibration
- B1433 GMC Ignition Switched Power Relay 2 Circuit
- B1433 INFINITI Right Seat Belt Pre-Tensioner 2 Circuit
- B1433 LINCOLN Forward Looking Sensor Horizontal Alignment Missing Calibration
- B1433 MERCURY Forward Looking Sensor Horizontal Alignment Missing Calibration
- B1433 NISSAN Right Seat Belt Pre-Tensioner 2 Circuit
|Need help with a B1433 code?Get the B1433 code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
Precautions for SRS “AIR BAG” and “SEAT BELT PRE-TENSIONER” Service
- Never probe the electrical connectors on air bag, side air curtain modules or seat belts.
- Never disassemble or tamper with safety belt buckle/retractor pretensioners, adaptive load limiting retractors, safety belt inflators, or probe the electrical connectors.
- Do not use electrical test equipment to check SRS circuits unless instructed to in this Service Manual.
- Before servicing the SRS, turn ignition switch OFF, disconnect both battery cables and wait at least 3 minutes. For approximately 3 minutes after the cables are removed, it is still possible for the air bag and seat belt pre-tensioner to deploy. Therefore, do not work on any SRS connectors or wires until at least 3 minutes have passed.