B1422 SCION - Compressor Lock Sensor Circuit
B1422 SCION Possible Causes
- Faulty Compressor Lock Sensor
- Compressor Lock Sensor harness is open or shorted
- Compressor Lock Sensor circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Compressor Assembly
- Faulty Air Conditioning Amplifier
How is the B1422 SCION code repair?Start by checking the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector's pins.
What is the cost to diagnose the B1422 SCION code
Labor: 1.0The cost to diagnose the B1422 SCION code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary widely across the country, and even within the same city. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
B1422 SCION MeaningThis sensor sends 1 pulse per engine revolution to the Air Conditioning Amplifier. If the ratio of the compressor speed divided by the engine speed is smaller than a predetermined value, the Air Conditioning Amplifier turns the compressor off, and the indicator blinks at approximately 1 second intervals.
More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the B1422 SCION code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals