B1416 - Power Window LR Motor Circuit Short To Battery
B1416 Possible Causes
- Faulty Power Window LR Motor
- Power Window LR Motor harness is open or shorted
- Power Window LR Motor circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Body Control Module (BCM)
How do I fix code B1416?Check the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector's pins.
Cost of diagnosing the B1416 code
Labor: 1.0The cost of diagnosing the B1416 code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary widely across the country, and even within the same city. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
B1416 MeaningThe Body Control Module (BCM) monitors the Power Window LR Motor. The BCM sets the OBDII code when the Power Window LR Motor is not to factory specifications.
B1416 More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the B1416 code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals