B1411 Possible Causes
- Faulty Driver Power Window Motor
- Driver Power Window Motor harness is open or shorted
- Driver Power Window Motor circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Body Control Module (BCM)
How do I fix code B1411Check the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector's pins.
Cost of diagnosing the B1411 code
Labor: 1.0The cost of diagnosing the B1411 code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary widely across the country, and even within the same city. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
B1411 MeaningThe Body Control Module (BCM) monitors the Driver Power Window Motor. The BCM sets the OBDII code when the Driver Power Window Motor is not to factory specifications.
B1411 More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the B1411 code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals