B1410 TOYOTA Possible Causes
- Faulty Transponder Key Amplifier
- Transponder Key Amplifier harness is open or shorted
- Transponder Key Amplifier circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Main Body ECU (Network Gateway ECU)
How do I fix code B1410 TOYOTA
Check the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector's pins.
Cost of diagnosing the B1410 TOYOTA code
Labor: 1.0The cost of diagnosing the B1410 TOYOTA code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary widely across the country, and even within the same city. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
B1410 TOYOTA Possible Symptoms
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
B1410 TOYOTA MeaningThe Main Body ECU (Network Gateway ECU) stores this code if a communication problem is detected between the key and the main body ECU (network gateway ECU). The OBDII code sets when there is a problem in communication between the key and the main body ECU (network gateway ECU).
B1410 TOYOTA More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the B1410 TOYOTA code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals