B13AB Possible Causes
- Faulty Air Mix Actuator Motor
- Air Mix Actuator Motor harness is open or shorted
- Air Mix Actuator Motor circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Climate Control Unit
How do I fix code B13AB
Check the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector's pins.
B13AB Tech NotesB13AB:12 Air mix actuator (potentiometer) circuit short to power supply
B13AB:13 Air mix actuator (potentiometer) circuit open
Cost of diagnosing the B13AB code
Labor: 1.0The cost of diagnosing the B13AB code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary widely across the country, and even within the same city. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
B13AB Possible Symptoms
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
B13AB MeaningThe Climate Control Unit monitors the Air Mix Actuator Motor. The Climate Control Unit sets the OBDII code when the Air Mix Actuator Motor is not to factory specifications.
B13AB More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the B13AB code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals
B13AB Information for specific makes
- B13AB MAZDA Air Mix Actuator Circuit