B13A6 Possible Causes
- Faulty LDWS Switch
- LDWS Switch harness is open or shorted
- LDWS Switch circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Forward Sensing Camera (FSC)
How do I fix code B13A6
Check the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector's pins.
Cost of diagnosing the B13A6 code
Labor: 1.0The cost of diagnosing the B13A6 code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary widely across the country, and even within the same city. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
B13A6 Possible Symptoms
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
B13A6 MeaningThe Forward Sensing Camera (FSC) sets the OBDII code when it detects that Lane Departure Warning System (LDWS) switch is held pressed for 10 s or more.
B13A6 More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the B13A6 code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals
B13A6 Information for specific makes
- B13A6 MAZDA LDWS Switch Circuit Malfunction