B1394 Possible Causes
- Faulty Power Door Memory Lock Relay
- Power Door Memory Lock Relay harness is open or shorted
- Power Door Memory Lock Relay circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Body Control Module (BCM)
How do I fix code B1394
Check the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector's pins.
Cost of diagnosing the B1394 code
Labor: 1.0The cost of diagnosing the B1394 code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary widely across the country, and even within the same city. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
B1394 Possible Symptoms
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
B1394 MeaningThe Body Control Module (BCM) monitors the Power Door Memory Lock Relay. The BCM sets the OBDII code when the Power Door Memory Lock Relay is not to factory specifications.
B1394 More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the B1394 code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals