B1390 LINCOLN - Ambient Light Control Module
B1390 LINCOLN Possible Causes
- Faulty Ambient Light Control Module
- Ambient Light Control Module harness is open or shorted
- Ambient Light Control Module circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Body Control Module (BCM)
How is the B1390 LINCOLN code repair?Start by checking the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector's pins.
B1390:87 Ambient Light Control Module: Missing Message
What is the cost to diagnose the B1390 LINCOLN code
Labor: 1.0The cost to diagnose the B1390 LINCOLN code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary widely across the country, and even within the same city. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
B1390 LINCOLN MeaningThe Body Control Module (BCM) monitors the Ambient Light Control Module. The BCM sets the OBDII code when the Ambient Light Control Module is not to factory specifications.
More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the B1390 LINCOLN code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals