B1381 Possible Causes
- Faulty Oil Change Reset Button
- Oil Change Reset Button harness is open or shorted
- Oil Change Reset Button circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Powertrain Control Module (PCM)
How do I fix code B1381
Check the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector's pins.
Cost of diagnosing the B1381 code
Labor: 1.0The cost of diagnosing the B1381 code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary widely across the country, and even within the same city. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
B1381 Possible Symptoms
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
B1381 MeaningThe Powertrain Control Module (PCM) monitors the Oil Change Reset Button. The PCM sets the OBDII code when the Oil Change Reset Button is not to factory specifications.
B1381 More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the B1381 code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals