B1374 Possible Causes
- Faulty Illuminated Entry Relay
- Illuminated Entry Relay harness is open or shorted
- Illuminated Entry Relay circuit poor electrical connection
First diagnose B1374 code
Check the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded terminals.
Cost of diagnosing the B1374 code
Labor: 1.0The cost of diagnosing the B1374 code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary widely across the country, and even within the same city. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
B1374 Possible Symptoms
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
B1374 MeaningThe Body Control Module (BCM) monitors the Illuminated Entry Relay. The BCM sets the OBDII code when the Illuminated Entry Relay is not to factory specifications.
B1374 More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the B1374 code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals
B1374 Information for specific makes
- B1374 BUICK Ignition 1 Fault
- B1374 CADILLAC Ignition 1 Fault
- B1374 CHEVROLET Ignition 1 Fault
- B1374 FORD Illuminated Entry Relay Short To Ground
- B1374 GMC Ignition 1 Fault
- B1374 LINCOLN Illuminated Entry Relay Short To Ground
- B1374 MERCURY Illuminated Entry Relay Short To Ground
- B1374 OLDSMOBILE Ignition 1 Fault
- B1374 PONTIAC Ignition 1 Fault
- B1374 SATURN Ignition 1 Fault