B1374 Code - Illuminated Entry Relay Short To Ground
|B1374 code possible causes
- Faulty Illuminated Entry Relay
- Illuminated Entry Relay harness is open or shorted
- Illuminated Entry Relay circuit poor electrical connection
|How is the B1374 code repair?Start by checking the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector's pins.
|What is the cost to diagnose the B1374 code
Labor: 1.0The cost to diagnose the B1374 code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair's diagnosis time and labor rates vary by location, vehicle's make and model, and even your engine type. Most auto repair shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
|What are B1374 code possible symptoms?
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
|What is B1374 code meaning?The Body Control Module (BCM) monitors the Illuminated Entry Relay. The BCM sets the OBDII code when the Illuminated Entry Relay is not to factory specifications.
|Need more information with the B1374 code?Need more information on how to fix the B1374 code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals
|B1374 code information for specific makes
- B1374 BUICK Ignition 1 Fault
- B1374 CADILLAC Ignition 1 Fault
- B1374 CHEVROLET Ignition 1 Fault
- B1374 FORD Illuminated Entry Relay Short To Ground
- B1374 GMC Ignition 1 Fault
- B1374 LINCOLN Illuminated Entry Relay Short To Ground
- B1374 MERCURY Illuminated Entry Relay Short To Ground
- B1374 OLDSMOBILE Ignition 1 Fault
- B1374 PONTIAC Ignition 1 Fault
- B1374 SATURN Ignition 1 Fault