B1347 HYUNDAI - Driver-Side Air Bag Module First Stage Resistance Low
B1347 HYUNDAI Possible Causes
- Faulty Driver-Side Air Bag Module
- Driver-Side Air Bag Module harness is open or shorted
- Driver-Side Air Bag Module circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Clock Spring
- Faulty Supplemental Restraint System Control Module (SRSCM)
How is the B1347 HYUNDAI code repair?Start by checking the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector's pins.
What is the cost to diagnose the B1347 HYUNDAI code
Labor: 1.0The cost to diagnose the B1347 HYUNDAI code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair's diagnosis time and labor rates vary by location, vehicle's make and model, and even your engine type. Most auto repair shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
How much do you know about cars?
Take the AutoCodes.com automotive tests and turbo-charge your car repair knowledge
- Air Bag Warning Light ON
B1347 HYUNDAI MeaningThe Driver Air Bag Module located at the center of steering wheel protects the driver by reducing the impact of a collision. The Driver Air Bag Module consists of the air bag, pat cover and two inflators. Air Bag reduces the impact of a collision by filling up gas. In the event of a collision, the pat cover splits and through this crack, air bag emerges and deploys. The Inflator generates gas that expands air bag. Clock spring is located between the steering wheel and column and connects the Supplemental Restraint System Control Module (SRSCM) to Driver Air Bag Module.
More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the B1347 HYUNDAI code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals
Need more help?Get the B1347 Hyundai code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
Precautions for SRS “AIR BAG” and “SEAT BELT PRE-TENSIONER” Service
- Never probe the electrical connectors on air bag, side air curtain modules or seat belts.
- Never disassemble or tamper with safety belt buckle/retractor pretensioners, adaptive load limiting retractors, safety belt inflators, or probe the electrical connectors.
- Do not use electrical test equipment to check SRS circuits unless instructed to in this Service Manual.
- Before servicing the SRS, turn ignition switch OFF, disconnect both battery cables and wait at least 3 minutes. For approximately 3 minutes after the cables are removed, it is still possible for the air bag and seat belt pre-tensioner to deploy. Therefore, do not work on any SRS connectors or wires until at least 3 minutes have passed.