B1346 INFINITI Code - Front Door Satellite Sensor Left Communication Out Specifications
|B1346 INFINITI code possible causes
- Faulty Door Satellite Sensor Left
- Door Satellite Sensor Left harness is open or shorted
- Door Satellite Sensor Left circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Air Bag Sensor Unit (Air Bag Control Module)
|How is the B1346 INFINITI code repair?Start by checking the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector's pins.
|What is the cost to diagnose the B1346 INFINITI code
Labor: 1.0The cost to diagnose the B1346 INFINITI code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair's diagnosis time and labor rates vary by location, vehicle's make and model, and even your engine type. Most auto repair shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
|What are B1346 INFINITI code possible symptoms?
- Air Bag Warning Light ON
|What is B1346 INFINITI code meaning?The Door Satellite Sensor Left (Coupe) or Front Door Satellite Sensor Left (Sedan) is wired to the air bag diagnosis sensor unit. The Air Bag Sensor Unit (Air Bag Control Module) will monitor the Door Satellite Sensor Left (Coupe) or Front Door Satellite Sensor Left (Sedan) for internal failures and it's circuits for communication errors.
|Need more information with the B1346 INFINITI code?Need more information on how to fix the B1346 INFINITI code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals
|Need help with a B1346 INFINITI code?Get the B1346 Infiniti code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
Precautions for SRS “AIR BAG” and “SEAT BELT PRE-TENSIONER” Service
- Never probe the electrical connectors on air bag, side air curtain modules or seat belts.
- Never disassemble or tamper with safety belt buckle/retractor pretensioners, adaptive load limiting retractors, safety belt inflators, or probe the electrical connectors.
- Do not use electrical test equipment to check SRS circuits unless instructed to in this Service Manual.
- Before servicing the SRS, turn ignition switch OFF, disconnect both battery cables and wait at least 3 minutes. For approximately 3 minutes after the cables are removed, it is still possible for the air bag and seat belt pre-tensioner to deploy. Therefore, do not work on any SRS connectors or wires until at least 3 minutes have passed.