B1345 Code - Heated Backlite Input Circuit Short to Ground
|B1345 code possible causes
- Faulty Heated Rear Window Relay
- Faulty Heated Rear Window Switch
- Faulty Heated Rear Window Grid
- Faulty Smart Junction Box (SJB)
|How is the B1345 code repair?Start by checking the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector's pins.
|What is the cost to diagnose the B1345 code
Labor: 1.0The cost to diagnose the B1345 code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair's diagnosis time and labor rates vary by location, vehicle's make and model, and even your engine type. Most auto repair shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
|What are B1345 code possible symptoms?
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
|What is B1345 code meaning?When the rear defrosts switch on the climate control assembly is pressed, a ground signal is sent to the Smart Junction Box (SJB) on the circuit. The SJB then grounds circuit. This energizes the heated rear window relay, allowing voltage to be supplied to the heated rear window grid through the circuit. The OBDII code sets when the Heated Backlite Input is not to factory specifications.
|Need more information with the B1345 code?Need more information on how to fix the B1345 code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals
|B1345 code information for specific makes
- B1345 FORD Heated Backlite Input Circuit Short to Ground
- B1345 INFINITI Front Door Satellite Sensor Left Communication Error
- B1345 LINCOLN Heated Backlite Input Circuit Short to Ground
- B1345 MERCURY Heated Backlite Input Circuit Short to Ground
- B1345 NISSAN Front Door Satellite Sensor Left Communication Error