B1344 INFINITI - Front Door Satellite Sensor Left Malfunction
B1344 INFINITI Possible Causes
- Faulty Door Satellite Sensor Left
- Door Satellite Sensor Left harness is open or shorted
- Door Satellite Sensor Left circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Air Bag Sensor Unit (Air Bag Control Module)
How do I fix code B1344 INFINITI
Check the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector's pins.
Cost of diagnosing the B1344 INFINITI code
Labor: 1.0The cost of diagnosing the B1344 INFINITI code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary widely across the country, and even within the same city. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
B1344 INFINITI Possible Symptoms
- Air Bag Warning Light ON
B1344 INFINITI MeaningThe Door Satellite Sensor Left (Coupe) or Front Door Satellite Sensor Left (Sedan) is wired to the air bag diagnosis sensor unit. The Air Bag Sensor Unit (Air Bag Control Module) will monitor the Door Satellite Sensor Left (Coupe) or Front Door Satellite Sensor Left (Sedan) for internal failures and it's circuits for communication errors.
B1344 INFINITI More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the B1344 INFINITI code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals
Precautions for SRS “AIR BAG” and “SEAT BELT PRE-TENSIONER” Service
- Never probe the electrical connectors on air bag, side air curtain modules or seat belts.
- Never disassemble or tamper with safety belt buckle/retractor pretensioners, adaptive load limiting retractors, safety belt inflators, or probe the electrical connectors.
- Do not use electrical test equipment to check SRS circuits unless instructed to in this Service Manual.
- Before servicing the SRS, turn ignition switch OFF, disconnect both battery cables and wait at least 3 minutes. For approximately 3 minutes after the cables are removed, it is still possible for the air bag and seat belt pre-tensioner to deploy. Therefore, do not work on any SRS connectors or wires until at least 3 minutes have passed.