B1341 - Air Mix Door Two Movement Fault
B1341 Possible Causes
- Faulty Air Mix Door Two Movement
- Air Mix Door Two Movement harness is open or shorted
- Air Mix Door Two Movement circuit poor electrical connection
How is the B1341 code repair?Start by checking the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector's pins.
What is the cost to diagnose the B1341 code
Labor: 1.0The cost to diagnose the B1341 code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary widely across the country, and even within the same city. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
How much do you know about cars?
Take the AutoCodes.com automotive tests and turbo-charge your car repair knowledge
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
B1341 MeaningThe heater and A/C programmer supply voltage to an internal motor which drives the air mix door.
Then heater and A/C programmer monitor air mix door position feedback from a sensor on the motor. If the air mix door is requested to move but the feedback voltage does not change, the heater and A/C programmer store the OBDII code B1341. If the air mix door feedback indicates it is near hot or cold extreme, the code will not set. The operation of the air mix door can be evaluated through self-diagnostic as described in test description.
More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the B1341 code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals
Information for specific makes
- B1341 BUICK Right Air Temperature Actuator
- B1341 CADILLAC Air Mix Door Two Movement Fault
- B1341 CHEVROLET Air Mix Door Two Movement Fault
- B1341 FORD Power Door Unlock Circuit Short To Ground
- B1341 GMC Right Air Temperature Actuator
- B1341 INFINITI Front Door Satellite Sensor Right Communication Error
- B1341 LINCOLN Power Door Unlock Circuit Short To Ground
- B1341 MERCURY Power Door Unlock Circuit Short To Ground
- B1341 NISSAN Front Door Satellite Sensor Right Communication Error
- B1341 PONTIAC Right Air Temperature Actuator
- B1341 SATURN Right Air Temperature Actuator