B1329 Possible Causes
- Faulty Passenger Door Ajar Switch
- Passenger Door Ajar Switch harness is open or shorted
- Passenger Door Ajar Switch circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Body Control Module (BCM)
How do I fix code B1329
Check the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector's pins.
Cost of diagnosing the B1329 code
Labor: 1.0The cost of diagnosing the B1329 code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary widely across the country, and even within the same city. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
B1329 Possible Symptoms
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
B1329 MeaningThe Body Control Module (BCM) monitors the Passenger Door Ajar Switch. The BCM sets the OBDII code when the Passenger Door Ajar Switch is not to factory specifications.
B1329 More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the B1329 code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals