B1327 - Device Power 1 Circuit Low
B1327 Possible Causes
- Low battery voltage
- Faulty Body Control Module (BCM)
- Body Control Module (BCM) harness is open or shorted
- Body Control Module (BCM) circuit poor electrical connection
How is the B1327 code repair?Start by checking the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector's pins.
What is the cost to diagnose the B1327 code
Labor: 1.0The cost to diagnose the B1327 code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary widely across the country, and even within the same city. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
How much do you know about cars?
Take the AutoCodes.com automotive tests and turbo-charge your car repair knowledge
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
B1327 MeaningThe Body Control Module (BCM) has an internal voltage sensor with a dedicated circuit that checks the battery positive voltage and battery negative circuit voltage to determine if it is above 8.7 volts.
More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the B1327 code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals
Information for specific makes
- B1327 BUICK Device Power 1 Circuit Low
- B1327 CADILLAC Device Power 1 Circuit Low
- B1327 CHEVROLET Device Power 1 Circuit Low
- B1327 GMC Device Power 1 Circuit Low
- B1327 HYUNDAI Driver-Side Front Impact Sensor Short To Battery
- B1327 KIA Driver-Side Front Impact Sensor Short To Battery
- B1327 SATURN Device Power 1 Circuit Low